Lunes, Disyembre 7, 2015

What Do People Say About Online Shopping?


Nowadays, online shopping is a trend. That's why I compiled some opinions of well known persons
what they say about online shopping.  



"I'm a big online everything. But for me, shopping online started with music, obviously, then it went onto books, meditation CDs, and I just recently bought these electronic cigarettes. My husband is trying to quit smoking, so I went online and I bought those BluCigs cigarettes in every flavor for him."

- Fergie





"I shop online because I don't like to try things on in front of an alien mirror."

- Marina Warner









"I shop online mostly. I like to shop from the comfort of my own home without a sales person bugging me."

- Brad Goreski






"I'm an online shopper, so that's what I do in my free time. A lot of online shopping, and I just like to see new styles and new people."

- Sloane Stephens





"Being busy with work, and as a mum, I'm a big fan of online shopping."

- Kirsty Gallacher








"I shop a lot online... and just the ease of it makes a lot more sense."

- John Varvatos



You heard them speak. How about you? What's your thoughts about online shopping? Do you prefer it or you still love going to a physical store?

Speaking of online store, BayanMall has it all. They have a complete variety of products from food, non-food, wear, non-wear, DIY, pharmacy, real estate, cars, specialty items, bakery, pastries and almost everything you see inside a mall. Try and check it for your self. To know more about their site, I'll share a tutorial video on how to shop in their store. Please do watch. Thanks!



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento